The Dellmeco pumps in the SEMI DMS range were specially developed for the semiconductor industry. The individual assembly of the DMS pumps occurs in CLASS 100 CLEANROOMS; all parts are double cleaned and tested with demineralised water here. After completion, these are double sealed in film.
All parts which come into contact with the media in the SEMI T and SEMI H ranges are made from PTFE and TFM. All parts which come into contact with the media in the SEMI E range are made from UPPE (ultra pure polyethylene). All parts must be checked for resistance to the medium.
Advantages at a glance
- No metal components in SEMI T, H and E
- No elastomeric O rings
- Lubrication-free air motor
- Assembly, cleaning and pump testing in a class 100 cleanroom and double-packaged in air-tight packaging
- Durable TFM diaphragms
- Four materials for a wide range of applications up to max. 200 °C
- Made from full material, CNC manufactured parts
- Many accessories such as pulsation dampers, leak monitoring, etc.
- 40% fewer components in comparison with competitors’ products